The conference will take place at the big Auditorium from ICMAT, a CSIC institute located near to the Campus of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. The map of the location, the full address and indications how to reach it are shown below
The conference has not made any provisions of accomodation with any hotel. Madrid is a very large city with plenty of possibilities. In order to facilitate reaching the campus, we recommend seeking hotels near the train stations of Atocha, Sol, Nuevos Ministerios or Chamartin. See indications below for the C4 line.
The easiest way to arrive by private transport or taxi is through the UAM Northern access, via M-607 dual carriageway (from Madrid to Colmenar Viejo) combined with M-616 road (from El Pardo to Alcobendas). Once you get into the Cantoblanco Campus, follow Erasmo de Rotterdam St. on the left direction, turn right on Newton St. and then take the first turning on the left, which is Nicolás Cabrera St. There are parking facilities at the end of the street.
There are several intercity bus lines:
- Nr. 714, from Madrid (Intercambiador Plaza de Castilla) to Cantoblanco Campus (Centro Biotecnología Molecular "Severo Ochoa" stop) and then five-minute walk through Nicolas Cabrera St. Frequency: 12 min.
- Nr. 827, Madrid (Canillejas) - Alcobendas - Universidad Autónoma - Tres Cantos. Frequency: 15-20 min. From/To Barajas Airport T4: 40 min journey.
- Nr. 827-A, San Sebastián de los Reyes / Alcobendas – UAM Cantoblanco. Frequency: 20/40 min.
- Nr. 828, Campo de las Naciones – Barajas Airport (T4) – UAM Cantoblanco. Frequency: 2 hours.
* Neither 714 nor 827 bus lines go to UAM Cantoblanco on Sundays or holidays.
* 828 bus line provide service only on weekdays.
Public Transportation in Madrid
For further information, visit this website link belonging to the University.